2 or 3
oz tequila (I prefer a silver or blanco, but use what you like)
Grapefruite soda (like Fresca, Squirt, or Jarritos)
(optional) Tajin - a seasoning mix of lime, chilies, and salt
- Rim your glass with a wedge of lime and the Tajin (if using) or salt.
- Squeeze the other lime into the glass.
- Add a pinch of salt to the glass.
- Add ice and tequila.
- Fill with the grapefruit soda and stir.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and enjoy!.
- Photo credit: Sarah Stierch (CC BY 4.0)
More delicious cocktails