tablespoons black coffee
liter coconut milk
grams brown sugar (fine comb)
tablespoons granulated sugar
Graham (to taste)
sheets of pandan leaves (tied knot)
Cinnamon (to taste, if desired)
- Prepare a pan and then boil coconut milk.
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar and black coffee and stir well.
- Let the sugar and coffee dissolve, wait until it boils.
- Add cinnamon, salt and bay leaf, then stir again until it smells, bringing fragrance from wedang bajigur.
- Boil again until boiling then strain and serve while still hot.
- Wedang Bajigur is ready to be enjoyed and warms the body.
More delicious cocktails