tbsp (bag) earl grey tea
oz gin of choice
oz boiled water
oz cold water
handful ice cubes
tbsp honey or sweetener of choice
splash milk or cream of choice (optional)
- Steep earl grey tea in boiled water for 4 minutes.
- Remove tea and stir in honey or sweetener of choice until dissolved.
- Throw in ice cubes and mix until cooled. Add more if needed.
- Add a shot of your favorite gin.
- Fill with cold water, leaving room for milk or cream if desired.
- Top with milk or cream of choice.
More delicious cocktails