cup Khesung(source of molds, bacteria and yeast)
- Cook the whole millet grains.
- Cool down the cooked millet grains.
- Put the cooled millet grains on a woven bamboo basket.
- Cover it with warm clothes or leaves, and leave it for 1-2 days according to temperature.
- The grains turn a little sweet, pack it tightly into earthenware pot or aluminium jar.
- After 7-15 days the fermentation is completed.
- Normally for good sweet taste, it is stored for six months.
- Put the fermented millet grains on a bamboo container known as 'Tongba' and pour hot water over it and leave it undisturbed for about 5 minutes .
- Your 'Tongba-The Drink' is now ready and drink it wholeheartedly .
More delicious cocktails